Former US President Jimmy Carter will begin receiving hospice care at his home in Georgia. Carter, who is 98 years old, is the longest living US President in history and has been a champion of human rights and world peace. He founded The Carter Center and is a volunteer with Habitat for Humanity. He received the Nobel Peace Prize in 2002 and has had a relationship with multiple administrations, most recently President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump.
1. Former US President Jimmy Carter is 98 years old and is the longest living US President in history.
2. He is a champion of human rights and world peace, founding The Carter Center and volunteering with Habitat for Humanity.
3. He was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 2002.
4. He has had a relationship with multiple administrations, including President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump.
5. He will begin receiving hospice care at his home in Georgia.
Jimmy Carter: former US President, Nobel Peace Prize Winner, and advocate for human rights and world peace
• Hospice Care: providing comfort and support to people nearing the end of life
• Human Rights: advocating for freedom, justice and equality for everyone
• World Peace: working to reduce conflict and promote understanding between nations
• Nobel Peace Prize: honoring individuals and organizations who have made significant contributions to peace
• Joe Biden: current US President, emphasizing human rights and global cooperation
• Donald Trump: former US President, emphasizing protectionism and populism
While it is true that former US President Jimmy Carter has led an impressive and inspiring life, this does not mean that he should receive hospice care at home. His age and health might be in decline and he may not be able to handle the intense medical care that a hospice facility could provide. Additionally, the stress of being in the spotlight could worsen his condition and it may be better for him to receive care in a quiet and restful environment